Sunday, January 1, 2017

Believe In Yourself!

Happy NEW YEAR everyone!!! Krystal here today with Krystal Klear Creations! Here today to share a card I created using some Cardz Tv stamps! I used a couple Cardz Tv sets on this card. This was so relaxing to create because I just stamped all these flowers out from "Pretty Posey" and colored them up with my colored pencils while watching a movie with my family. Then I die cut a banner and heat embossed this amazing sentiment from "Favorite Phrases". I am so excited that I got to play some more with my colored pencils and plan to pull them out more often.



Cardz Tv Stamps Used:



Thank you all so much for stopping by today!
And don't forget to stop by here every single day 
to see all the fabulous ladies creations.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!