Saturday, November 26, 2016

Merry Christmas Card

Hi
Elaine here from Lizzie Laine Designs

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you.

I have used the "Big Holiday Wishes"
and the  "Merry Everything" Cardz TV stamps.






I used an A2 (5.5" x 4.25") card base
with a 5.25" x 4" top layer embossed with 

Candy cane stripes cricut embossing folder
The wreath is 3.2" x 3.13" cut with the 
Cricut Explore

Cricut Design Space item #M3DBAF Christmas Solutions cartridge

Gold embossing powder for the sentiment
For the inside I just cut the pieces randomly.

Visit my blog to see a video on how I made this card.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back every day 
for more Cardz TV design team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!