Sunday, November 20, 2016

Let's Party!

Hello my Cardz TV Gallery friends, Brenda here from Friends Craftin with Friends and it's my turn to share with you today. Today I used one of Mary's sketches, sketch 6 to be exact. These sketches of Mary's make making a card so quick and easy, you should check them out if you haven't already done so! My image came from a stamp set from Disney, it has 4 of the Disney Princesses, the castle, a mirror, crown and 3 butterflies. Such a cute set if you have girls. I colored Cinderella with my Zig's.  My sentiment comes from the Cardz TV "Let's Party" stamp set, which you can get here!  All papers but the card base came from my scrap bin, I'm always excited to use up some scraps! This card will be used for my granddaughter's birthday in Dec. I can't wait to make some more of these Princesses for my other granddaughters and Mary's stamp sets make it so easy when you need a special sentiment. I hope you will come back each and everyday to see what inspiration my design team sister have for you!! Crafty hugs, Brenda

s

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!