Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Happy Birthday!


Hi everyone,

Melissa here, it's my day over at Cardz TV Gallery, I have a Birthday Card share. My son's Birthday was on Thanksgiving this year and as every year I try to create a card with his favorite basketball team, hopefully you can guest the team by the # on the card. I am using a Lori Witlock design with a little tweaking to make it my own. This file was very simple to put together and I just love how it turned out.

Now onto the back of the card, that's where I chose to put the Cardz TV Stamps.
I used "It's a Guy Thing" and right now it's $9.99, I also used "Bigger Everyday Sayings"!
I so enjoy the challenge of trying to out do myself from the previous birthday cards I make, well I hope you like what I created this year!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Love it he vibrant colors, nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What a Super Cool, Clever card!! You definitely came up with an abundance of Creative ideas to achieve your total vision...and it all came together for one Spectacular look. Happy belated birthday to your son and I know he loved his card. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!