Saturday, October 29, 2016

TAG you're it!

Hi
Elaine here with LizzieLaineDesigns

Today I am back with a Cardz TV Gallery design team project.
I have used several of Mary's Cardz TV Stamp sets to make tags
for Christmas. 
I love using home made tags apposed to store bought, it makes the gift so much more special <3
And Mary's stamps are perfect for this project.

I made my tags with an open up type tag but, they most certainly can be made with a flat tag as well.





Visit my blog for the video Lizzie Laine Designs
For my tags I used
Close to my Heart Art Philosphy cartridge
tag # M449A8 cut at
base 5.08 x 4.47
inside and front layer 4.78 x 4.19

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you can stop back to the Cardz TV Gallery and check out the other DT projects with a new designer everyday!



2 comments:

  1. Love your tags they are so cute!! This is a great idea....love how clever & creative you were with Mary's stamps!! Outstanding Creative Jobs. YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!