Sunday, October 23, 2016

So Cool!

Hello Cardz TV fans, Brenda here from Friends Craftin' with Friends. It's my turn to share with you today and I have two cute CAS cards for you.  The Cardz TV stamp sets I used are:
Basic Borders, Just Chillin', Winter Cheer, and Let's Party. All fabulous stamps sets and you can get yours here!!! 

Nothing to really explain about these cards as they are super CAS. I kept my cards CAS because my heart wasn't into making cards as I had to put my sweet little furbaby down on Friday. She was in liver failure, so it had to be done but it sure did break my heart. She never really got over my husband's death and was depressed a lot. Now she can go farming in heaven with my husband. I know that made her very happy when she saw him! 

Please come back each day as the Cardz Gallery designers have inspiration for you each and everyday!! As always thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments, they really do bring so much sunshine to my life! Crafty hugs, Brenda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!