Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Birthday Time


Hello Crafty Friends! It's Jeri on the Gallery today with a Birthday card. For my card today I used several stamp sets and one of Mary's new Kit & Kaboodle sketches (#6). The stamp sets I used are Cardz TV For The Birds, Simple Thoughts and Bigger Everyday Sayings. To purchase any of these stamp sets visit Mary's shop HERE. If you haven't had a chance to see all of the Kit & Kaboodle sketches you can find them HERE. I recently got some new Echo Park products, the Happy Summer 6x6 paper pad and the matching washi tape which I used on the inside of the card. Aren't the little birds just darling!!!


For more details on how I put this card together please visit my blog Bug n' Me Creations HERE.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!