Monday, February 15, 2016

Planner Basics Stamps Layout


Hello my crafty friends! Jeri here today with my weekly planner layout featuring Cardz TV Planner Basics stamp set. This week I have a coffee theme so I also used the Cardz TV Stamps Brew Ha Ha stamp set. It seems there are lots more hot drinks going down lately as it's been so cold here in Florida. Have you jumped on the planner band wagon yet? There are so many planners out there to choose from. I use the MAMBI Happy Planner and I love it because you can easily remove the pages which makes decorating a whole lot easier. I was so excited when Mary came out with this Planner Basics set. I hope she comes out with more because they make organizing life so much easier and fun. I would be lost without my planner now. I use it to keep track of Design Team projects, appointments, dinner menus and much more. Please visit my blog, Bug n' Me Creations, for more details on this layout and close up photos of each page. Don't forget to visit the gallery Monday through Saturday for more inspiration on using Cardz TV Stamp Sets.



2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW This is Totally Awesome I'm truly impressed....What a super great idea.
    Just happened to stumble upon this new part on Mary's blog so YAY I love it.
    Thanks a million for you fab ideas....I'm so glad I already have these stamps
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!