Friday, February 26, 2016

Critter Punnies

I have the sweetest 4 year old great nephew. I just went and saw him last weekend and miss his cute little face. He makes me laugh.

I made him this Thinking of you card using the Critter Punnies stamp set.

Here's how I made it:
Card Base: Recollections 5.25 x 4 inch.
Blue Layer: Shimmer paper from Recollections which I ran through my Sizzix Stitched embossing folder.
Cloud and Grass: Plantin Schoolbook
Worm: Create A Critter Cricut cartridge.

If you like to watch how I made it click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWrJLcYtfAs

or you can check out other creations at:
http://cardcreationsbykim.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!


<3Kim

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kim what A super Adorable card. Your little scene is so cute. Love your embossed cloud background and your idea for using a cloud for your sentiment.
    Your inchworm is so stinkin' ca-ute!! Love the stamp set it's so punny!!
    You definitely did a super creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!