Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Carvin' Time!

Hello Cardz TV Gallery fans, Brenda here from Friends Craftin' with Friends and it's my turn to share a project with you. Right now my projects are simple and all done in advance, scheduled to post. I need to be with my husband right now as he loses his fight with cancer. Hospice is keeping him comfortable and I am by his side as well as our sons. So please pardon my quickie cards.

I thought this paper was perfect for my pumpkins. I wish I would have thought to put some chunky glitter on the tops of my pumpkins to mimic frost, but I will before I send it out. Make sure to check back everyday but Sunday for more inspiration using Cardz TV stamps! Crafty hugs, Brenda





Recipe:
Old DCWV Halloween stack





7 comments:

  1. OH My Goodness Your card is too cute....and Spooky...love the paper you used so perfect what a great find. I love the stamp sets you used they are so cute and cool. You sure did a Wicked awesome creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. Praying for your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pumpkin card is super cute, Brenda! Thank you for taking the time to create and post, when you have so much weighing on your heart. God bless you and your family, and may he give you strength, peace and comfort.
    Love & Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkin card is super cute, Brenda! Thank you for taking the time to create and post, when you have so much weighing on your heart. God bless you and your family, and may he give you strength, peace and comfort.
    Love & Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about your husband's illness. You don' t get to do this time over, so do what is best for you and him. I am praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable Halloween card!!! . :) God bless you and yours, prayers..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!