Thursday, August 13, 2015

What's Brew with you?

Morning!! Sharon here from Mee Mee's Creations to showcase a card I made. I'm not one to drink coffee, but I do love the smell of it brewing. Hubby drinks it every day. I love how my card turned out. I used the 'Brew Ha Ha!' stamp set on my card. Please head over to my blog to check out the details of my card.
Come back by tomorrow and every day, Monday thru Friday and check out the projects that my DT Sister's showcase. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. OMG Your Card is totally cool!! I love it and love the stamp set you used too.....I am a Kuppa Kuppa gal and yep love my coffee love the aroma as it makes from my Keurig and Oh love the taste.....Your card touched my Kuppa Kuppa sole. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon this is just too cute!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!