Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sweet LIfe!


Hi everyone,

This is Melissa with Moe Creations, happy Tuesday to you!! It's time for my Cardz TV Gallery card share!!  If your like me, summer is the perfet time to have that sweet treat that you have been craving for, let me just temp you a little bit....

YUMMY BANANA SPLIT...HMMM! I don't think there is much more to say....

Other than here is the stamp set I am using, pick yours up here!
I hope you have enjoyed my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by an have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! You picked the perfect image for that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your card is Scooper Cute!! You sure put a big 'ol smile on my face! Great outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!