Monday, May 25, 2015

Time for Tea!

Hi Everyone! It's Julie here with Readysetstamp!  I hope you are having a fabulous Memorial Day! For my project today I have the cutest story that goes with it. There was a local tea shop that opened in my home town and I went in to see if they served tea and scones. Unfortunately, they do not, but the gal was so sweet she offered to make them for my grandmother and I when she came to visit from England!! I was so excited that I went right to work on this darling little teapot as a huge thank you to her. I got the design from the Silhouette store Design ID #78623 from Lori Whitlock and used CardzTV Brew Ha Ha stamp set. Isn't the sentiment just perfect?!!!
 
I hope that you all have a wonderful rest of your week! XOXO, Julie. :0)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!