Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cardz TV Gallery: Happy Mother's Day!!






Hello Everyone!

It's Gloria from Girlia's Cards.  It is my turn to share some cards with you and since Mother's Day is fast approaching I thought I would share these cards to give you some ideas.    As you can see I just got  a "little"carried away.   I have a few women in my life that are like mothers to me so as you can see I could not help myself.  So I went with a CAS design for all of them and with Mary's  Mother's Day Stamps it was just the finishing touch the cards needed.  Visit Cardz TV and choose from the selection and get your stamps today.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more project making inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. You created such wonderful Mother's Day cards, Gloria! I love them all, and so will the ladies who receive them...great job!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary they were inspired by your mother's day card with the roses, I really loved that card

      Delete
  2. Your Mother's Day card are all so darling. I really love the little elephant one it's so stinkin' cute and the other two are so beautiful. Love the stamps you chose. The gals are going to love them!!
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!