Friday, April 17, 2015

Just Saying/Late Easter Card


Hi everyone,

Melissa here, I have two cards to share with you today for Cardz TV Gallery. First up is this shaker card/but not really...lol. I didn't put enough foam behind it, so it moves very slow, but it still looks good!! It so reminds me of a nautical card, must be the colors, what to you think? I was also a person that thought I would never use wood veneers, but, I am really beginning to love them, you can stamp on them too!!!

Inside!
Here is the stamp set I am using for the Cardz TV Stamps.
Here is my late Easter Card, I wanted to share it a couple of weeks ago and forgot about it, so here it is, I hope that it inspires you for the upcoming year.
I used wood veneers on this too, I just added some ink for color!

Here is the Cardz TV set I am using.

Well, that's it, till next time!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

4 comments:

  1. Your Easter card is so precious love your little bunny. Your Star Shaker card is amazing you really did one super outstanding creative job with this...WOW totally impressed. WOW!!
    You really are a very talented gal. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Melissa. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!