Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Girl Power!


Hello everyone, Brenda here from Friends Craftin' With Friends. It's my turn to post and I have a simple door hanger for you today. My inspiration came from a fellow crafter, Sheila of lalacrafts. Sheila made a door hanger to hang on the bedroom door for when her grandson comes to spend the night. She is going to put some goodies in it for him when he visits.  I thought that was a great idea so I had to make one for our granddaughters who love to come and spend the night from time to time. Of course I had to do the Frozen theme. lol I used my Explore and cut my box and did a print and cut of the Frozen sisters. I kept this door hanger simple because the girls will probably want to play with it. I did put some clear bling on it because you have to have some "ice" on a Frozen themed project! lol I know winter should be winding down by now, but our winter seems to be still in full swing. I plan on making some other door hangers to fit the season we are in. I thought I would but some little goodies in the box or coupons of things we could do and they could chose from. The Cardz TV stamp set that I used is called Girl Talk and you can find it he
re. I though the "girl power" sentiment was perfect and I want the granddaughters to know they have girl power. lol So a quick and simple little project but one that will give the girls some fun. Make sure to come back the rest of the week to see what else is in store for you. We have great designers and I know they will have some awesomeness for you! Crafty hugs, Brenda









2 comments:

  1. OMG. This is really, REALLY a cute idea. You really did an outstanding creative job!!
    Love it too that you used an Explore. I love mine too. Love this stamp set as well.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!