Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Morning. Sharon here from Mee Mee's Creations with the project for today. I have to tell you that I had a project made that I was giving as a gift. I wrapped it up and gave it and then realized that I totally forgot to take pictures!! I was ready to kick myself. I headed to the Silhouette Store instead to see what was new and found that Lori Whitlock has some new box cards. I so love box cards!!! I bought all of them and had to get at least one of them cut and put together. This one is called Valentine Mailbox. Head on over to my blog and get all of the details of my card and check out the other pictures. I used Mary's Encouraging Thoughts and Be My Valentine stamp sets on my card.
Hope you come back each weekday and check out the projects that my DT Sister's showcase. If you haven't been coming by, I have to tell you that you have missed some awesomeness for sure!!! Hope ya'll like my box card!!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. What a super sweet and cute Valentine Box card. You really did a fabulous creative job!!
    what great colors too along with the printed paper....super job on your faux stitching. You truly did one outstanding job. Love the stamp set you chose. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, you are the queen of box cards!! lol I love this one! I love the mail box and letters you got in your box card, it looks awesome! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!