Saturday, December 27, 2014

Princess Castle Box Card

Hi Everyone! Julie here with Readysetstamp!  I hope you all had an incredible Christmas! Today I made a card with my Silhouette Cameo using ID#63753 and CardzTV Stamps set Sugar Rush! The adorable file that I used is a Lori Whitlock file that is a prefect way to say thank you to someone who did something extra special for you. In my case, one of the gals at the coffee shop that I go to gave me some homemade yummy treats and a candle that smells heavenly.

I hope your weekend is off to a great one and be sure to head on over to CardzTV Stamps to pick up a set of Sugar Rush of your very own! Have a blessed day! XOXO, Julie. :0)

3 comments:

  1. OMG Julie your Castle Card is just so cute, adorable, precious and Fabulous!! You just find the best cuts ever and then put you Julie creative hand to work and voila one outstanding super creative job!! Love the stamp set you used too. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute thank you card Julie! I love it!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!