Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Peace, Love, Joy

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments.  I am so excited to share my project with you today, so let's get to it!!



I have always loved making Christmas tags!  This year I am making a TON of them.  I am making up gift boxes with tags as teacher gifts and for many other people in  our lives.  This tag is from Cricut's TBBM.  The manger is a Silhouette file #23546.  I embossed the background with my Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder.  


Isn't the sentiment perfect for this tag?  It is from Mary's "Home for Christmas" set.  It is an oldie but a goodie!  Here is a picture of the stamp set I used to create today's project.  You can buy your own in the Cardz TV Shop.   



Be sure to visit us often, there will be inspiration here every day but Sunday!   A la prochaine... 

3 comments:

  1. Your Tags are so beautiful. You really did an outstanding creative job. Once they've been taken of the gifts they now have a beautiful tree ornament....YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Michelle!!! I so love them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tags Michelle, they are so beautiful and of course just what Christmas is all about! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!