Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Nativity

Morning everyone!! So happy that you decided to come see what is going on here at Cardz TV Gallery. Have you been checking each day? If not, than you have been missing out on some awesomeness for sure!!!!
Sharon here to present todays project. Well, in fact, I made two projects.
The first one is a Shadow Box Card. I loved it so much that I made three of these.
The next project is a Gable Box. Love how it turned out, too!!
I used 'Classic Christmas' and 'Tiny Tiding's' stamp sets on my projects. You can get a set of your own by heading on over to Mary's Stamp Blog.

Thought I had a picture of the Classic Christmas set, but I couldn't find it.
Head on over to Mee Mee's Creations to check out all of the details on both of my projects and for more pictures.
Hope ya'll like my card and box!!!!!
I hope and pray ya'll have a Very Merry Christmas!!!! :)



2 comments:

  1. love your card and box sharon. merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon, I love your card and your box!! So beautiful and just what Christmas is all about! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!