Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Gratitude Card Set

Hi everyone, it's Maria here with my final project of the year, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. For today's project, I decided I would make some Gratitude card sets for myself and as a card gift set to family members.

I used Cardz TV Stamps "Many Thanks", some beautiful twine from Timeless Twine and I purchased the clear boxes online from Clear Bags. The photo corners are from the Silhouette file #67953.

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy "2015" New Year... happy to say this will be a very busy crafting year for me. Feel free to stop by my blog Maria Lina's Creative Designs.

Enjoy...


Happy Crafting!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh Your card is Gorgeous!!! Love the embossing folder you used it's so beautiful.
    Super Awesome, Clever & Creative ideas you did have....Now you're all set for the New Year
    with a beautiful card to grab....love that stamp set you used!! TFS Girl you are so talented!!
    Love what you did and how you did it and spreading the inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card sets are just beautiful Maria! I think they make great gifts and I can imagine that the people you gave them to loved them as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!