Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Sweet Hello

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments.  I am so excited to share my project with you today, so let's get to it!!



More often than not, I find myself hunting for some generic cards, ones I can use to send a teacher note, or drop a line to a neighbour.  I decided to stock up my supply.  I found this sunburst and decided it could be the perfect base for my simple card.  The sentiment is from Ticket Talk 2.  It's a bright cheerful card that I could give to anyone for almost any reason.  Exactly what I was looking for.


You can buy your own set in the Cardz TV Shop.   Be sure to visit us often, there will be inspiration almost every day!  You can see all the details of my cards on my blog, HERE.

A la prochaine... 

5 comments:

  1. Love your card it definitely is a happy card and what a cool find you definitely came up with one super idea to have a generic card to grab and go. Love the stamp you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Michelle!!! Love the sunburst!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Michelle! I love how happy and cheery these cards are and I just love that sunburst! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite color, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Cardz TV Gallery!